We are looking for an experienced Events Manager with a passion for flowers and an exceptional eye for floral design to join our busy events team here at our HQ in Bethnal Green.
This exciting opportunity includes floristry as well as client facing, customer service, and in-house management. The successful candidate will meet clients, design events, write quotes, manage budgets, liaise with suppliers, and lead installations. You will be responsible for ordering, buying, installing and managing a team of dedicated florists of varying skill sets.
We are seeking a committed, hands-on individual who enjoys working as part of a busy team, as well as having the all-important eye, experience, and flair, to provide flowers to the highest standards in London.
Self-motivated and resourceful, the successful candidate will be given creative freedom and the support to achieve exceptional designs for weddings, parties and events.
If this sounds like you, get in touch! More details and how to apply below.
Must have at least 5 years’ experience as a florist, including managerial experience (current or previous experience as an events manager is preferable, but not a prerequisite).
- Proficient level of flower design and flower knowledge
- Highly organised
- The passion and skill to manage a team
- Professional-level verbal and written English
- Computer literate
- Full UK driving licence
- Meeting clients and building relationships
- Designing, quoting and managing all events
- Managing the team, including their rota and job delegation
- Sourcing, buying and dealing with suppliers
- Working closely with venues for seasonal events
- Design and installing event flowers throughout London and beyond
Remuneration is negotiable and based on experience.
How to apply:
Please send your CV to email@example.com. Successful candidates will be invited for an interview!